Monday, June 27, 2005

Elegi untuk Sahabat I : Koyaknya Puing Istana

lengking sunyi seruling kematian, membelenggu hingga sungai airmata berkejaran.
keping-keping cinta tlah hanyut melaut, tanpa sauh, tanpa tempat berlabuh.
hingga maut menjemput. denyut nadi tak lagi berkedut.

engkau terpasung dalam mimpi-mimpi beku, menanti tanpa henti di depan arca cinta yang bisu.
palu dan batu setia mendera asa. hingga puing istana terkoyak tanpa daya.
luluh. runtuh. mendebu.
tak bersisa.


bdg, 26 juni '05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GadgetMadness Seeks Contributing Gadget Authors
Gadgetmadness.com
GadgetMadness is growing by leaps and bounds, and we're looking for a few fellow gadget maniacs to contribute and review the coolest gadgets out there.
(I'm not affiliated in any way with these people... I just found it interesting and thought you might also)

Now that I have placed a disclaimer for my post (has the net really came to this?) I'll also include my sig file... feel free to delete it :-)

///////////////////////////

If you have a Cat, Then kitty needs Cat Furniture to!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home